Reach The Beach is proud to once again partner with JDRF to help raise funds for type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. If your team is looking to run Reach The Beach for a cause see below for details.
JDRF is the leading global organization focused on T1D research. JDRF’s goal is to progressively remove the impact of T1D from people’s lives until we achieve a world without T1D. As the largest charitable supporter of T1D research, JDRF is currently sponsoring $450 million in charitable research worldwide, including $54 million designated to 59 research projects at institutions in Massachusetts.
If your team is looking to participate in Reach The Beach for a cause, or if you’d like to share your time and talent as a volunteer on race day, please contact Jillian Boston at 617-831-1125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Run for Team Hole in the Wall and receive free entry!
Through our partnership, Team Hole in the Wall is offering the opportunity to receive FREE ENTRY to Reach the Beach 2016, add meaning to your run and help provide“ a different kind of healing” to children and families battling serious illness. Learn more on how to join Team Hole in the Wall and help make stories like this one possible. Join the Team and run inspired!
The Reach The Beach tradition has become part of the amazing communities we run through. Our commitment is to leave each community better than we found it. We strive to improve lives in the very communities where we run, because they are our homes and our neighborhoods. We partner with charities and community organizations that provide the greatest good to those who need it most.
|Rotary Club of New Hampshire||Cannon Mountain||City Year|
|Appalachians Mountain Club||New Hampshire Parks & Recreation|
Reach the Beach Relay is pleased to have long term, mutually beneficial relationships with the following NH-based organizations. A special thanks to:
- Allenstown Volunteer Fire Dept.
- Belmont Scouts
- Boy Scouts of America, Troop 13
- Boy Scouts of America, Troop 23
- Boy Scouts of America, Troop 48
- Boy Scouts of America, Troop 80
- Boy Scouts of America, Troop 312
- Candia Volunteer Fire Dept.
- Center Harbor Congregational Church
- Chester Lions Club
- DJ Bakie PTA
- Friends of the Sandown Library
- Gilmanton Youth Organization
- Good Shepard Lutheran Church
- Goffstown Schools
- Hampton Lions
- Hampton Rotary Club
- Inter-Lakes High School Class of 2017
- KA Brett, 7th Grade
- KA Brett, 8th Grade
- Lyndon College
- Moultonborough Academy Boys Hoop
- Washington Valley Youth Hockey
- Madison Elementary/Employees Association
- Pentucket Athletic Association
- Rochester Runners Club
- Sanborn Booster Club
- Spaulding HS Cross Country
- Tamworth Outing Club
- WMRHS JROTC
- White Mtn Center for Creative Development (WMCCD)
- 12 CST-FRG