About the BloggerMarc Chalufour is a 12-time participant in Reach the Beach relays, usually competing with several generations of Haverford College alums. In a thus-far futile attempt to relive the glory of victories in 2000 and 2001, he and his friends enjoy an annual reunion in New Hampshire every September. Marc is a former editor at Running Times and now edits AMC Outdoors, the Appalachian Mountain Club's magazine.
- Whats New
- THE SHOE DEAL IS BACK: RTB RELAY AND NEW BALANCE WILL GET YOUR 2014 RUNNING SEASON OFF TO A GREAT START!
- Some great articles about our 15th Anniversary NH race. See you in May!
- The New Balance Reach the Beach Relay Returns to New Hampshire for 15th Annual Race to the Beach
- Final update - See you on the 13th!
- GET A CLUE! Play the RTB 15th Anniversary Mobile Scavenger Hunt Game
- 5 Relay Runs To Travel For
- 36 New Jersey Towns To Host Reach the Beach Relay in October
- New Balance REACH THE BEACH Relay Race Series Announces October Date for New Jersey’s First Overnight Adventure Relay Race
- RTB Relay and New Balance have teamed up to get your 2012 running season off to a great start!
- Whats New
Category Archives: News
Sign up and pay for our RTB:MA event before October 31st, 2013 or our RTB:NH (reg opens Dec 1) event before Dec 31st and receive a FREE Pair of New Balance Running Shoes!* Here’s how it works – simply register … Continue reading
Nancy Eckerson: Reach the Beach is two days of running heaven Not just another long run: Reach the Beach Relay
Adventure Relay Race Celebrates Milestone on Sept. 13th & 14th Hopkinton, Mass. – The New Balance Reach the Beach Relay (RTB) will celebrate its 15th Anniversary on September 13th and 14th with new activities and more than 5,750 athletes running … Continue reading
With only a week to go, we hope your plans for the 15th Anniversary Reach the Beach Relay are complete! If you are still pulling it together, check out Runner’s Alley! They are New Hampshire’s only running store and have … Continue reading
A Challenge for Every Leg (sometimes 2) Prizes All Day and Night Just for Playing (New Balance shoes, RTB gear, GoMotion vest, Boloco gift cards & more!) Grand Prizes at the Race Finish for the Most Team Points 1st prize … Continue reading
If one of your goals is to run a race, that doesn’t necessarily mean you have to go out and tackle a typical 5K or marathon. Instead, put together a team of your fitness-minded friends and run a relay race … Continue reading
Running Relay Gives Back to Communities July 16, 2012 – The New Balance Reach the Beach Relay has received approval to run through dozens of New Jersey counties on October 12 and 13th along a 200 mile route from Vernon … Continue reading
Relay Will Bring Runners More Than 200 Miles From Mountain Creek to Island Beach on October 12 – 13, 2012 Continue reading
We’re delighted to introduce Marc Chalufour as our new Resident Blogger. As you’ll see from his bio, Marc has a rich history with REACH The Beach spanning over a decade so we’re thrilled to have him on board. Please set … Continue reading
Sign up and pay for any RTB 2012 series race on or before Dec 31st and receive a Free Pair of New Balance Running Shoes! Details: choose any pair of running shoes from the following links: Men’s: http://www.shopnewbalance.com/men/shoes/running?filterCollection=nbx Women’s: … Continue reading